Givebutter consistently audits our accessibility standards and procedures. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities and identify three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Currently, Givebutter is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard (For example, our donation forms are not yet fully compatible with screen readers).
We know we have a lot to improve, and we are making it a priority to fully apply the relevant accessibility standards in our 2023 roadmap. We look forward to sharing our changes and improvements in that time.
Last updated: October 18, 2022
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Givebutter for all people. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on Givebutter. You can reach our support team by chat, email or phone:
Our Support Team is not available onor Thursdays and Fridays from 12 – 1 pm EST.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Monday, January 16
- Presidents Day - Monday, February 20th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29th
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19th
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4th
- National Indigenous People’s Day - Monday, October 9th
- Veteran’s Day - Friday, November 10th (Observed)
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23rd
- Christmas Eve - Friday, December 22nd (Observed)
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25th
- New Years Day - Monday, January 1st (2024)
Thank you for being part of our growing community of changemakers working to improve our communities—and ourselves. We’re butter together!